Satuone Guild
Satuone Guild
Satuone Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IndeksLatest imagesPendaftaranLogin

Ultimate Pirate king Online

Go down 
PengirimMessage
úLquiorra
The Boss
úLquiorra

Ultimate Pirate king Online Empty
PostSubyek: Ultimate Pirate king Online   Ultimate Pirate king Online I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 12:17 pm

Ultimate Pirate King Online is a NON-HAMACHI PRIVATE SERVER. We will offer a new experience to all Pirate King Online players, we guarantee that it will be a CLEAN and FAIR game. And of course a HACKER FREE Pirate King Online environment. We will listen to PKO players suggestions and of course try to implement the suggestion as soon as it is good for the server, we won’t shout or curse at players on Ultimate Pirate King Online. You will be working with professionals here.
Ulimate Pirate King Online will also offer FREE websites to all guild on the server.Ultimate Pirate King Online also offer unique customized apparels requested directly by players, but of course not everything can be implemented. We also have limits. Hehe.There will be a Guild VS Guild Events on Ultimate Pirate King Online, and of course the winning guild shall have prices depending on the GMs decision on what it is.Ultimate Pirate King Online is just not based on Chaos Argent but a lot more. There will be a lot going on the server that you just don’t wanna leave. Hehe!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
http://ifan-klik.tk

Ultimate Pirate king Online
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1